Tradesmen Community Credit Union's Voice Banking System puts your account(s) at your fingertips 24/7.
Simply call (515) 226-8021 (Des Moines Metro) or (800) 870-4245 outside the Metro area.
If this is your first time calling you will have to enroll in the system by pressing the star (*) key.
To enroll follow the prompts:
1. Enter your user ID (member number).
2. Enter your PIN code given to you by a Members Service Representative.
3. Enter the phone number(s) you wish to register (this allows faster access for future calls).
4. Next you will follow the verbal instructions on how to select 3 security questions and input your answers.
5. Next your will be prompted to select a prerecorded personalized message or record your own message for future verification of the account.
6. Finally you will be prompted to select a new 4-8 digit PIN code.
If you are already enrolled:
1. Press: 1 for BALANCES or TRANSACTION HISTORY, 2 for TRANSFERS, 5 for MORE OPTIONS
2. Enter your user ID (member number)
3. Verify your personal message then enter your 4-8 digit PIN code
*Note if you are calling from a number you have not registered you will be prompted to answer your security questions and verify your personalized message after entering your user ID
As always, feel free to call our offices during regular business hours for further assistance.